Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thankful for the Savings: CVS Couponing "Brag" Post

I thought it would be fun to share  my couponing hauls, but I hate to call them "brag" posts. I thought "Thankful for the Savings" sounded a lot better. :)

It's been awhile since I've shopped at CVS. I quit getting the $4 off of $20 coupons for some reason and I just haven't taken the time to put together a couponing shopping trip. It helps that I've already spent all my Extra Bucks. :(

This week I decided to brave the cold and make a trip. Here are the deals that I got:

~Mars Chocolate Singles, $0.75 Used $0.75/1 Mars Singles, 1.08-1.92 oz, CVS Coupon Center  Final Price: Free
 ~All Laundry Detergent, Buy One Get One Free. $6.99, Used $2.00/2 printable coupon. Final Price: $2.00 each
~CVS Vitamins, Buy One Get One Free, $7.99, Used $3 off $15 Vitamin purchase, CVS Coupon CenterFinal Price: $2.50 each
~BONUS: I found a sample packet of Youth Code Pore Vanisher. Excited to try it!


I'm especially excited about the vitamin deal. I ran out of vitamins months ago and have been to cheap to buy more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...