Monday, January 20, 2014

Cake Mix Cookies

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Before Christmas Kroger had a sale on cake mix. With coupons I was able to geta bunch of cake mixes for $.14 each. I did want to make plain cake, so I reached Pinterest for more 7nteresting recipes using cake mix. I found this yummy .cookie recipe. It's so versital. Mix and match the cake mix flavors and mix ins. The combination pictured here is butter cake mix with white chocolate and walnuts. The Picky Kid Quad loved them, which surprised me.

Cake Mix Cookies

1 15.25 oz cake mix
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 cup of mix-ins (choclate chips, nuts) (opinional) 
Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients together. Drop by teaspoonfuls on an ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...