Friday, November 15, 2013

This Week's Menu Plan

I just don't know if it will be worth the gas money to travel the 20-some miles to Aldi this week. I think I'll shop a little more locally, at a store called Save-A-Lot. It's similar to Aldi in that it's small and they have mainly store band items. BUT you don't have to pack your own groceries, they provide bags and you don't have to use a quarter to use a cart. It will be interesting to see how the prices compare.

DINNERS
Sausage gravy and biscuits, fruit
Navajo Tacos, corn
Knefla and rolls
Rotini Pasta Bake, salad
Tacos
Christina's Salsa Chicken, rice, green beans
Homemade Pizza, salad

LUNCHES
Cheeseburger Sliders with homemade buns
Quiche (trying to use up the chicken's eggs, we have so many)
Pbj
Ramen Noodles
Breadsticks
Leftovers

BREAKFAST
Cereal
Toast
Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuits from freezer
Leftover Quiche

SNACKS
Homemade Granola Bars
Cajun Popcorn
Fruit
Home fries

Stay tuned for the shopping list, complete with prices. Will I spend under $100?
Also I'll list what coupon deals I got! :)

Update I ended up spending $109. This included a few treats for the kids.
Click here to see the shopping list complete with prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...